At the end of every week or so I end up having a whole bunch of browsers sites open because I see something that looks interesting in a tweet, blog or linked from somewhere else and just leave the window open until I get back to it. Lazy, I know, but I’m usually in the middle of something else at the time, so I just validate that it looks interesting and then come back to it later. Inevitably, I don’t get back to the site until I need to shut down or reboot, where I then lose the link… So a while back I started sending myself a list of links every so often so I can read them later – dang this hording gene of mine. Anyhoo, some of this stuff might be useful to others, so instead of emailing them to myself I’ll see if it’s at all useful to post them for myself and others to check out. Here’s the latest batch:
- Lots of good stuff out here these days, but I mostly had this one open so I could come back and look at the links on the right side to the SharePoint 2010 Evaluation Guide and Walkthrough Guide that are probably good resources for folks:
- Self-paced SharePoint Training:
- Creating a Strategic Plan with MindManager:
- BrainStorm Quick Start Cards – I think these are a pretty cool piece of a training plan when deploying SharePoint to a community:
- 7 iPad Apps for SharePoint:
It would be nice if I could capture where I’m getting these links from, especially when they are from others. I’ll work on that… maybe it’s just what others do with their ‘[person’s name] Daily’ pages that I’m seeing all over the place now.