We’ve still got room for more. More sponsors and sponsor-driven content. I keep thinking of all the great content that folks could present.
We’ve got tracks and rooms with openings. I find it hard to believe there are orgs out there that don’t have value to add, skills and knowledge to highlight, and content to share. Who in the Twin Cities area or the Upper Midwest region are the go-to firms that can help with Viva, Copilot, or Power Platform? They’ve got to be out there (I can think of a number of folks that would be great fits…) and eager to reach potential customers. Microsoft is marketing hard along these lines. What say you partners?
Speak up, speak now! If we fill these sponsor slots, we can meet our budget needs for this event. It’s a particularly good deal for local orgs that don’t have to add on travel expenses. As much as our attendees appreciate folks coming from out of town, they also love being made aware of local folks that can help them out – sometimes right now, sometimes down the road.
Heck, even for folks coming from out of town the cost to join our event as a sponsor is a deal compared to larger events and we have an engaged audience already heavily invested in the Microsoft platforms. Come and get em. 🙂
Take a look at our schedule if you haven’t yet. We’ve got a few rooms and tracks where we’d love to round out the topic areas. Add your voice to an already awesome group of community speakers.
- Microsoft Viva
- Copilot / AI
- Power BI
- Power Platform
Session ideas and gaps
Have some thoughts in the areas listed above? Drop us a line!
What about these topics or others? This is just me spit balling – not even tossing ideas around with the team that would certainly yield more relevant topics and refine the ones listed here.
- Beyond the Intranet – Engaging your employees with Viva
- Viva overview – A walk through Viva offerings and what to use when
- Getting started with Viva – What it takes to skill-up and staff-up for your organization
- Viva case studies – Recently spun up Viva in your org? Here’s what we learned in ours
- Viva Best Practices
Copilot / AI
- Microsoft Copilot – An overview of the various products, where they’re at, what’s on the way
- Copilot stories and case studies – How AI is working for us…
- Copilot Best Practices
- Power BI vs. Tableau – Pros and Cons
- Power BI as a part of your overall data strategy and implementation
- Power BI Best Practices and Case Studies
- Skilling up your team for Power BI success
Oh my, there’s just so much to cover even with Power BI having its own track…
- Getting started with Power Apps for Lists and M365
- Building a Maker community and mentality within your organization
- Need to Know – Admin’s Guide to managing the Power Platform
- So. Many. Case Studies.
- What the heck is Dataverse and why you should care
- Power Platform tools vs. 3rd Party tools
Personally, I’m curious how consulting organizations are approaching Power Platform regarding doing work for organizations and/or/vs. building trusted advisor roles with makers via training and advising. Seems like opportunities for a broad spectrum of engagements.
- Exploring the Pro Dev features and capabilities of the Power Platform
- Extending M365: Where, When, and How
- M365 Development Best Practices
- Extending Power Platform Capabilities with Azure (Azure Functions, AI, and other specific capabilities – there are so many folks don’t realize)
What would you like to hear about?
“I really wish they had a session on…” Speakers, vendors, and others would love to hear what topics folks would like to see covered. We’re usually guessing (albeit with plenty of experience) on what you want to hear and when. We don’t know what stage your org is in and what’s relevant to you now.
Let me know!
Are you an attendee coming in a few weeks? What content are you looking for? What’s relevant for you or your organization right now? Let me know.
Are you a potential sponsor? Need a hand pulling some content together? Do you have someone interested in speaking that wants some coaching or help? Let us know – we’d love to get you started!